If you are seeing this page, you have officially registered to become a member of Virtual Sport Psych, including access to our exclusive community of Sport Psych Professionals, VSP+. This is a brief introduction and “how to” guide to help you set up your VSP+ account and access the community. It’s very simple and easy to do!
1) Anywhere on www.virtualsportpsych.com, you should see the following links in the top right corner.
If you don’t, make sure you’re logged in by clicking “login” and enter your username and password you selected when you signed up.
2) Click on VSP+ and you will be redirected to the following page. Click the red button, “Continue with VirtualSportPsych”.
In some rare cases there seem to be some issues with caches and some browsers (especially Safari, and here especially if you are using the “Privat Relay” function). If you are experiencing a login loop where you are only redirected between two different log-in pages, please try and use another browser. If the issue continues, please let us know at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
3) You may be prompted to set up your profile on VSP+, all your information from your initial registration will transfer, this is where you can add a profile picture, headline, and other stuff. Remember VSP+ is a private social media network for sport psychology professionals, so this is a perfect way to make a first impression with your colleagues.
4) Once your set up, join the “Start Here” space and review the code of conduct. Introduce yourself under “Say Hello”, then join in on the other spaces, like, comment, interact and post!
5) Make sure to bookmark http://community.virtualsportpsych.com/ to access VSP+ directly or simply do so through www.virtualsportpsych.com so you can checkback regularly.
If you have any questions or issues, simply reach out to either email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org or select the chat icon on the bottom right and we will be happy to help you!